Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Letter 4/28/2014



Hey Everyone,

Well this week was pretty dang awesome like usual. So I lost a big chunk of internet time but I´m gonna try and tell you all everything that has happened.

Last Pday we went to a waterfall here in Moquegua it was freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Got tons and tons of pics. A member took us to this little village where there are no missionaries and we went in a van all together as a zone to these waterfalls. I felt exactly as if I was in the Grand Canyon, I miss that SOOOO much. Then the next day our pensionistas dog Bimba died. It was sad. They loved this little dog SOOO much. But she was suffering bigtime. She went blind and was in pain. She died of a fever basically that is almost incurable. So later in the day when they gave it the shot we went to a cemetery and burried the little dog with it´s bowl and pillow. Then that same day while our Pension and her family were grieving, her friend from the other side of Peru out of no where came to visit/live. They have been a great blessing to have living with us.

Oh and then you know how I can´t smell? Well so we always get liquid oatmeal for breakfast in the mornings. And a few mornings ago We were at breakfast and I am super hungry so chug down my liquid oatmeal and then keep eating and then my comp is like.... "Hey, ummmmmm this is Coffee" So I start interrogating the pensionista and she refused to crack but it was really really really obvious she totally doused my oatmeal with coffee. I was so mad at her. She totally tried to pull a fast one on me and then everyone refused to admit it was coffee. 

We then had an activity at church this week. We made American Pancakes. They were delicious. We had a bunch of people come to the activity and 8 investigators came it was stinking awesome. They were delicious too I miss pancakes so much.

Oh and also on Saturday we had the Baptism of Cesar. He was going to do it on Monday but he told his mom and family and they threatened to disown him and kick him out of the house and everything if he did. So we talked a little more with him and he was like you know what I am 22 I do what I want and I want to follow Christ and get baptized so he did on Saturday. His family still doesn´t know though hahaha. But he is sooooooooo awesome.

Well today for pday it´s going to be even more awesome. We rented a huge grass stadium for soccer and a restaurant and we have invited the closest zone to us Zona Ilo to come and visit us. We are going to eat Fried Chicken together and then we are going to play soccer on a real grass field full size. I can´t wait. We are going to destroy them hardcore. Well That´s all I got for this week. Wish I could explain more but I gotta go.

 Love YOU all CHOU CHOU

Love Elder Russon

































No comments:

Post a Comment