Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Letter 4/7/2014

 Drinking water with my new filter-straw

This week has been pretty awesome. Today is actually changes and I´m losing my comp which makes me very very very sad. But my new comp is coming in a few hours his name is Elder Priebe from Idaho. I knew him from when I started the mission. He´s a great guy and we should get along very well. 

Well this week we had the baptism of Eva which i´ll be sending pictures of. Also we had General conference which was SICKKKKKKK. I loved it.

General Conference is soooo cool in the mission. It´s like the best thing ever. Saturday all day long just chilling in a room in the chapel with alike 6 other American Missionaries, a bunch of soda, snacks and goodies plus some awesome talks. It´s sooo much fun. Well anyways I hope you all watched at least one of the sessions.

Well I´m short on time because of changes today but I love you all and thanks for the letters 

Here's lots of pictures of everyone who just left and the baptism. CHOU CHOU

Love Elder Russon











No comments:

Post a Comment