Translate

Monday, April 21, 2014

Letter 4/21/2014



Hey Everyone

Well this week has been tons of fun

On Pday we went to a little village like 45 minutes from our zone called Torata. We went there and played on a giant soccer field they have there that is ALL grass. So we get there and the maintenece guy is like HEY EVERYTHING IS WET!!!! But he´s like but if you guys lock the gate in 2 hours when you leave you can play. So we were like yeah perfect so we played. IT WAS SOOOO MUCH FUN! The grass was soooooo wet. Tons and tons of water. Puddles everywhere. So we start playing and right away one Elder running completely eats it in a giant puddle and he was soaking wet. So right then we ALL realize we can push eachother into puddles and you´ll just fall into it and there is nothing you can do. SO for like 2 hours we are just running all over the place playing soccer pushing each other into puddles getting soaking wet falling on the ground. It was sooo much fun. I have some pictures of how dirty I was after. 





Then also we had an Easter activity. To start off we did an easter egg hunt in the church. Lots of people showed up like 50 and then we I said "go" BOOOM they all booked it into the church rooms looking for eggs like crazy. It was awesome.

Also we had Stake Conference which was pretty normal other than or Mission President came to Moquegua. So my comp and I received him and we brought him to his hotel here and OH MY GOSH he had the NICEST hotel EVER It was so cool. Its this hotel on top of Moquegua and it looks out on top of everything. Alone and quiet and a big pool and restaurant it was super cool. He invited us to eat there and my goodness I haven't tasted good food like that in forever.

Also yesterday I got to do a baptism for a kid named Richard. So I do the baptism and everything and then the bishop wants to do the confirmation on the spot so he is doing it and then I realized he said a different name than me. So i realized he never told me about his other name when I baptized him. We were already changed in dry clothes ready to leave and we had to put on our soaking wet clothes again and go baptize him again. It was FREEZING too. But it was a cool experience and he is super awesome.




Also today in a few hours we have another baptism. His name is Cesar. He has been studying the Book of Mormon like crazy and dang he captures what he reads so well. I swear hes been teaching me stuff about the chapters we've left him to read haha. The only sad thing is that after Cesar gets baptized today we dont have any more promising investigators. But he is so awesome and I'm so glad I know him.

Well today we are going to go visit some waterfalls here and take some awesome pictures. Well I gotta go love you all a lot CHOU CHOU

Love Elder Russon










No comments:

Post a Comment