Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Letter 6/3/2013




I got all your pictures from Sam, Mikey and Davey. Thanks for sending them they mean a lot.

Ohhhh a heat exposure in Towsley that an interesting call. I can imagine you running up the mountain with a oxygen bag.Wait what in the world does "turkey saved his life" mean... (Nancy's auto correct put turkey but was supposed to be gurney) Is turkey a person or did you give him turkey and he lived...haha. That is a really cool story though. But how did Turkey save his life. Lol. So which way did you guys go up Towsley the close way or the far way? 

I got all the photos from Mikey and Sam in NY and Davey with his cut. AHHHH man that picture of MIkey and Sam in front of my favorite show "How I met Your Mother" made me want to watch that show really badly.

Well this week not much happened. First off this area we are in is one of the hardest in the mission. The goal for our ward when I came here was 4 baptisms for an entire year. Which is, I´m pretty sure, the lowest in the mission. This area is really really hard. Everyone here is very very Catholic and NO ONE wants to listen to a thing we say. We are working a lot with the members so we can find some success but our numbers are really bad because of that. Oh and my comp is District Leader. So yesterday when we turned in our numbers we only had 2 people who accepted a baptismal date which is really bad in our mission. So our leaders like destroyed my poor companion over the phone. So I felt pretty bad. But other than the investigators not doing anything that´s about all we got for this week.

Tell Davey I got his email but I don´t have time to respond right now. But I´ll respond if I can and if not next week. But don´t worry I will be reading it today. 

Well thanks for everything. Love you all. Loved the pictures. Hope everyone is having fun out of school. Well gotta go. Love you all bye!!

Love Elder Russon




No comments:

Post a Comment