Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Letter 6/17/2013

HAPPY FATHER´S DAY DAD!!!!! AND.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVEY!!!!

Well I didn´t get changed. Not a SINGLE person in our zone got changed. I´m soooooo happy right now. I love this zone soooo much and I was sooo afraid that we were all going to leave. We have a baptism this week on Friday. His name is Donald. I swear this kid is more converted to his baptismal promise than I am. I´m sooo shocked that he is getting baptized though. He has had about 14 different missionaries that have visited him and taught him throughout his life and finally when me and my comp came along he started to accept the gospel. I feel super happy that I was able to be the missionary that helped him follow Christ but at the same time I know I really didn´t do anything.

Hopefully we can find some people that are super ready for the gospel.

Well the pictures I sent you guys is my zone as of a week ago and my gringo friends. Oh and the taller white girl is actually from mexico but lives in the mormon colony there!!!! Crazy right?

Well Hope that Dad had a great fathers day and hope that Davey will have a great bday. Love you alll CHOU!!! Well I gotta go. LATER!!!!!

Love Elder Russon






No comments:

Post a Comment