Translate

Monday, November 11, 2013

Letter 11/11/2013



Hey everyone

So I sent some pictures. They are of the baptism we had on Saturday. Eddy got baptized by his dad. It was super cool. We did it in the river and got lots of cool pictures. Eddy is 18 years old and his entire family is members. Actually he pretty much already was a member but his papers got all messed up and the church had no record of him being a member. So we baptized him. He is planning on serving a mission too. He´ll be the first person to serve a mission from Chivay if he does.

Sweet so I´m getting a Xmas Package. That´s what I´m talking about. I don´t really know what I want though. Oh speaking of Christmas. I might not be able to Skype you guys this time. If I´m still in Chivay for Christmas it´ll be impossible. The internet here is SOOOOO slow. I´m shocked sometimes when I can get in sending you all a picture.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How did Hart lose to Canyon too? Hope they regain momentum and STOMP on Paso Robles.

NOOOOOO Sam lost too!?! Oh it´s Veterans Day today. I had no idea. The only holidays I ever hear about here is Day of the Virgin Maria or of the Virgin of Chapi or Saint John or other catholic Holidays.

Well not much happened this week. Alejandro and Eddy both got baptized and confirmed. It was a relaxed week. Got a haircut this morning! My comp says I look like John Cena. Davey will know who he is. Yep that´s about it.

Oh and It´s taking to long to load the pictures so I could only send one and I don´t know which one it is. Well I gotta go love you all a ton. CHOU CHOU

Love Elder Russon

No comments:

Post a Comment