Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Letter 2/24/2014



Heyoooo

So I sent a bunch of pictures.... 

SO last week. We got permission to watch a Pixar Movie so we watched Despicable Me 2 as a zone at a members house. It was fun. Awesome movie. Dang I miss movies. 



Then I sent a bunch of pictures of the baptism of Lili (mom) Aracely (daughter) and Antony (son). They rock. 



Yeah and then this week was changes. So we sent one missionary home Elder Cristalinaz from Mexico. And sent 3 others to other zones in the mission. Changes always suck. Makes me sad to say goodbye to everyone. But luckily me and my comp didn´t have changes which is sweeet WOOOHOOO.







Well other than watching despicable me 2 and the baptisms of the family and the changes the only other thing we had was a barbecue. Which was cool. I forgot my camera so I don´t have any pictures of the barbecue but my goodness was it a sight to see. A nice simple grill with coals and some chicken grilling on top and then our pensionista standing there with a hairdryer in her hands pointed at the grill HAHAHHAAA Oh man I almost died of laughter. It was a ton of fun though. Well other than that not much has happened this week.

Well sorry that this week the letter isn´t super jam packed with stuff. But thanks a ton for all the letters they rock and mean a lot to me. Well I gotta go love you all CHOU CHOU

Love Elder Russon













No comments:

Post a Comment